Abby Lynn Fitness's 30 Day Free Online Nutrition Course
Learn the Principles of the Flexible Dieting Lifestyle So You Can Eat the Foods You Love While Never Having to Diet Again!
Course Starts April 25th, Sign Up to Reserve A Spot!
What is flexible dieting? Well first off, it's not a diet at all. It's a way of eating and basically means that you have a daily calorie, macronutrient (carbohydrate, protein, fat), and fiber target to hit, and as long as those specific numbers are achieved, food selection is up to you.
Flexible dieting is about eating in a way you can maintain and enjoy, as well as smashing your fat loss goals or whatever body composition goals you have.
Flexible dieting is about finding the most effective and simplest ways to get the body you want with as little anxiety and effort as possible while creating sustainability and finding what works with YOUR lifestyle.
I want to teach you how to do that.
In 30 Days You Will Learn:
- The basics of nutrition and flexible dieting
- How being less strict with your diet will actually make it work better for you
Each week, you will receive lessons in the form of video and text with topics that include:
- Guide to calorie counting
- Reading a nutritional label
- Intro to protein/carbs/fats
- Setting up meal frequency
- Calorie intake for fat loss
- How to eat out and vacation without sabotaging your fat loss goals
- MANY MORE...
Remember, the course starts on April 25th, so sign up, tell your friends, and oh yeah...it's completely free.